Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
The Greek Government announced on March 14th, 2020 that all seasonal hotel openings will be postponed to May 1st, 2020 in order to combat the spread of the virus.
It is our obligation to comply with our national effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We will remain on alert, in order to serve you in the best possible way.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
During these trying times, holiday plans may not be at the top of your mind but we would like to assure you that your safety and well-being remain our foremost concern.
Cancellation policy-Arina Beach Resort
- All bookings, including the non-refundable ones, with arrival date until 30/4/2020, if requested to be changed for stay periods 01/05/2020 to 19/05/2020 or 14/10/2020 to 31/10/2020, the same conditions and rates will apply, as when originally booked.
- All April firm bookings, including the non-refundable ones, that will be requested to be changed for stay periods from mid-May, June ,September & first part of October will keep the same percentage of discount that was valid at the original booking date, but they will be charged with the specific rates of the new chosen period.
- In addition, regarding bookings (including the new ones) made until 30/04/2020, the release period of 2 days with no cancellation fees will be applied (meaning that for all bookings that will be released within this period, no cancellation fees will be applied).
- All bookings that will be released 1 day prior to arrival or will be a non-show up, 100% of the total turnover will be charged.
If you need to adjust reservations made via our official website, please contact our reservation team at the following email address: email@example.com. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
Cancellation policy-Ikaros Beach
- For guests with existing reservations until April 30, 2020, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow changes or cancellations, without any charge.
- For guests with existing individual reservations from May 1, 2020, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow changes, up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- For new individual reservations between today and May 31, 2020, we will allow those reservations to be changed up to 7 days prior to guest's arrival date.
We remain at your disposal for any questions. Please contact our reservations team at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy – Lyttos Beach
All actual bookings with arrival date until 30/4/20 (incl.), are advised to be postponed after 1/5/20. For these reservations we guarantee the same Early Booking discount as initially booked for anytime inside the upcoming summer season 2020.
- For prepaid reservations until 30/4/20 (incl.), the hotel allows changes or cancellations, without any charge.
- For all actual bookings with arrival date from 1/5/20 onwards, the hotel’s cancellation policy remains the same until further notice.
Please check and let us know how you wish to proceed, preferably till the end of April.
Kindly note that refunds might take a while to be shown in your account, priority per arrival date will be considered. Please be sure that we will do our best under the current circumstances.
For any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Cancellation Policy - Star Beach Village
Cancellation policy for individual bookings:
- All actual bookings, including the non-refundable, with arrival date until 30/4/2020 included, if requested to be changed for stay period during 01/05 - 23/05 or 04/10 - 31/10, will be charged with the same rates as originally booked & of course will keep the same percentage of discount which was valid at the original booking date.
- All April actual bookings, including the non-refundable, that will be requested to be moved to other dates between 24/05 - 03/10 will keep the same percentage of discount which was valid at the original booking date, but they will be charged with the specific rates of the new chosen period.
Finally, regarding bookings (including the new ones), made until 30/04/20, we will offer a release period of 2 days without cancellation fees.
If a booking will be cancelled within the period of 1 day or be a non-show, 50% of the total turnover will be charged.
For more information concerning amendments, cancellations, new bookings or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact directly our Res. Dept. at the following e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotels are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge:
- Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: Regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support the hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.